Frequently Asked Questions
About our jewellery
- How do I care for my jewellery?
- What are the birthstones?
- I saw a piece of jewellery that is no longer on the website. May I order it?
- I live in London and would love a piece of jewellery from your website today. Is this possible?
- What payment methods does Pippa Small accept?
- Does Pippa Small ship to multiple addresses?
- Do I need to sign for my order?
- Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
- Can I add items to an existing order?
- How will I know you received my order?
We advise that perfume, lotions, oils and any other beauty products not be used on pearls and opals.
Please be careful in also avoiding exposing jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products which may also damage the stones and / or gold.
We advise not swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Diamond
May - Emerald
June - Pearl & Moonstone
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Opal & Tourmaline
November - Topaz & Citrine
December - Turquoise & Tanzanite
Yes, please email or telephone us of which piece you saw, and we can arrange for remaking of another piece depending on stone availability. Please note that this is effectively a new commission and normally commissioned pieces take 3-4 months to be completed and delivered.
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 020 7792 1292. If the order is placed before 12 pm, we can guarantee same day delivery if the item is in stock. If the order is placed after 12pm, we will try our best but cannot guarantee same day delivery.
We accept Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, America Express and Maestro cards.
Unfortunately, you may only ship to one address per order.
Due to the high value of the goods that we sell, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered without a signature.
We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order which contains all the items you require.
After you placed your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received and that it is being processed.